For more informatkion about Study Spaces and group study rooms check out our guide: http://guides.lib.fsu.edu/content.php?pid=117322&sid=1014102
Group Study Rooms are available at Dirac and Strozier Libraries for 2 or more individuals who want to study and meet together. Priority is given to FSU students. The staffs at both libraries reserve the right to see student IDs. Tutoring is not permitted in Group Study Rooms or other library areas.
In Dirac, two study rooms are located on the 3rd floor, each with a capacity of five. The rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve honor system basis. Markers and erasers for white boards may be checked out from the Dirac Circulation Desk.
At Strozier, the rooms are locked when not in use. You may check out a key for a room at the Circulation Desk. At least two people from your study group will need to be present to check a key out. Rooms are available for 2 hours. When you are finished with the room, please return the key to the Circulation Desk. The keys may not be removed from Strozier Library.
There are eight study rooms located on the 3rd floor of Strozier Library. Each room has a capacity of six. At this time, the rooms are not sound-proof; and we ask that you keep the noise down so that you do not disturb others.
NOTE: Dirac and Strozier Libraries
- Rooms cannot be reserved in advance
- Rooms are not available for individual use
- Rooms may not be “held” by an individual who is waiting for his/her group
- The Libraries are not responsible for loss or theft of personal property
- Food is not permitted
- Drinks must be in acceptable containers
- Earphones must be used with radios, CDs, recorders, etc.
- WINDOWS MUST REMAIN UNCOVERED