To access eResources in the libraries please first log in to the site if you are off campus.
The libraries subscribe to more than 400 databases, several thousand eJournals, and over fifty thousand eBooks. While this may seem overwhelming, librarians have created tools for you to use.
Need to find the database that is right for you?
Try these options:
- Use the Research Guides created by librarians. Your librarians have selected the best library resources for hundreds of specific subject areas.
- Search for a by using keywords found in the descriptions for each database. The search tool is found on the home page.
- Search in the catalog for online resources. You can limit your search results to online materials.
- Subject guides located on the home page will help to point you in the right direction.
- Use the ask-Us-Now service by clicking on the Ask button on the top rith side of this page. The libraries have a 24/7 service for answering student & faculty questions about finding the right tools for your information search.