The Friends of the Florida State University Libraries include individuals and organizations who value the vital role of libraries in learning, teaching and research. The Friends come together to foster conversation, create a community, and help the libraries provide excellent collections and services befitting an outstanding research university.
Friend $50 / Retiree $10
- Borrowing privileges for one person at FSU Libraries’ circulating collections (15 books for up to 3 weeks)
- Use of the following services in library buildings on FSU campus only: access to subscriptions, online journals, eBooks, and databases
- Use of library microform readers, scanners, photocopiers, in-person reference assistance, and reading room access for rare books and archival materials.
- A 10% discount at the FSU Bookstore on most items.
- Advance notice of and invitations to events such as the annual dinner, Brown Bag Luncheon Series, receptions, exhibit openings and other special programs.
- Recognition on the Friends website as a member of the Friends Program
Borrowing privileges for up to three family members plus the above benefits.
Librarian’s Associate $250
Librarian’s Associates receive the above benefits plus additional invitations to special library functions, and personal meetings with authors and special guests.