You are now logged in to the Florida State University Libraries (You will remain logged in until you close your browser).
Looking for a database?
Search by title, keyword, subject, or description:
Off-Campus Login Instructions
Access to our resources off-campus requires logging into a proxy server. Logging in allows databases to recognize you as a member of FSU and to download and browse articles as needed. You can log into the off-campus access system by:
- Clicking on the "Connect from Off Campus" link on the home page of the FSU Libraries Website
- Click on the link for any restricted resource, and wait for a login prompt
Remember, use your FSUID and password to login. These are the same credentials you use to log into Blackboard and your FSU webmail.
Electronic Resources: Licensing
Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions by our database vendors, we are unable to provide off-campus access to non-active students and staff. If you are not currently enrolled in classes for the current semester (breaks always count as the preceding semester), are auditing a class, or are not actively employed by Florida State University, you will be unable to access these resources from off-campus.
Graduate students working on a thesis or dissertation must be enrolled in a Thesis class with at least 1 credit hour to retain off-campus access to electronic resources. Graduate students should contact their school for Thesis credit options.
There are several options for access to electronic resources:
- If you live in Tallahassee, you may use any public computer at Strozier or Dirac to access our databases and electronic resources.
- If you live outside of Tallahassee, you should be able to access similar databases at a public university in your area.
- You may enroll in a Thesis class.
- You can take any other 1 credit course at FSU to gain active status