Claude Pepper Papers
Finding Aids & Guides
Guide Topics Index
- Guide to the Speeches of Claude Pepper in the Pepper Collection: The Early Years 1929-1958 (featuring links to full text and page images via POLARIS)
- Guide to Aging Studies Resources in the FSU Libraries (Available in PDF format, which requires the free Acrobat Reader)
- Florida Legislative and U.S. Congressional Committees on which Claude Pepper Served
- Claude Pepper and the Elderly
- Claude Pepper and Universal Health Care
- Claude Pepper and Labor
- Claude Pepper and Crime Prevention
- Claude Pepper and Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Claude Pepper and World War II
- Claude Pepper and Civil Rights
- Claude Pepper and the Cross-Florida Barge Canal Project
- Congressional Materials in the FSU Libraries Documents Department
Online Biographical Resources
- Claude Pepper Biography
- Claude Pepper Biographical Time Line
- Honorary Degrees and Awards (Appendix D to the Finding Aid)
- Pepper/Webster Family Members (Appendix E to the Finding Aid)
- Biographical Directory of the U.S. Congress: Entry for Claude Pepper
Other Biographical Resources
Pepper, Claude Denson, with Hays Gorey. Pepper: Eyewitness to a Century. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1987.
Stoesen, Alexander Rudolph. "The Senatorial Career of Claude D. Pepper." Ph.D. dissertation, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1964.
Claude Pepper Paperss at Other Institutions
Peter A. Corning, Social Security Project, Reminiscences of Claude Denson Pepper : Oral History, 1967. Oral History Research Office, Columbia University.
Claude Pepper, Scrapbooks. Department of Special Collections, University of Florida Libraries.
Roosevelt, Franklin D., President's alphabetical file, 1933-1945. Franklin D. Roosevelt Library.
Patricia Sullivan, Progressive Party Oral History Interviews. Special Collections Department, Robert W. Woodruff Library, Emory University. (Includes oral history interview with Claude Pepper)