Strozier, Dirac and Pepper Libraries provide designated "Quiet Zones" for those interested in contemplative study or research.
(View a map of Strozier)
- Ground Floor - Scholar's Commons
- 3rd Floor - Annex (rear of building)
- 4th Floor - Annex (rear of building)
- 5th Floor - Annex (rear of building)
Dirac Science Library
(view a map of Dirac)
- 1st Floor
- 3rd Floor
- 11 individual study rooms (checkout time is four hours).
Note: Dirac patrons should limit group discussion to study rooms and the 2nd floor.
One of the quietest study areas on campus. Check it out. It's just a short stroll east of Strozier.
Please observe the following rules while in the Quiet Study Areas:
- Be considerate of others by helping to maintain an atmosphere of quiet.
- No talking, including cell phones.
- Cell phones must be set to silent. Use the stairwells or another floor if you must speak on the phone.
- Portable music and video devices must be used with headphones.
- Disruptive behavior may result in you being asked to leave the Library.