Are you an undergraduate student who is a whiz in math, physics, or chemistry?
Do you have a desire to share your knowledge with other FSU students?
If so, you should apply to be a Learning District tutor today!
The Learning District provides free late-night peer tutoring for all FSU students courtesy of your friendly Student Government Association and University Libraries.
If you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you!
- Have a 3.0 GPA or better on all college-level coursework
- Have earned no less than a B in all courses related to the subject you wish to tutor
- Have the ability to uphold all FSU Academic Honor policies and standards
- Obtain a faculty recommendation (form included in application)
- For further information or an application, please email Distance & Outreach Coordinator Michelle Demeter at email@example.com
Please apply using this form: Learning District Tutor Application
When complete, you may drop off the form at the main check-out desk in Strozier Library.