Become a Library Ambassador
Roles & Expecations
- Ability to deliver a 5-minute presentation about library resources
- Answer questions within the classroom setting regarding library resources
- Each academic year Ambassadors will plan and implement a library-wide event with staff assistance
- Attend meetings twice a month for training, project planning, etc.
- Act as a peer mentor within the organization
- Volunteer around different areas of the library
- Opportunity to earn volunteer hours at the library (ServScript)
- Professional development skill building in areas such as project management, communication, collaboration, and leadership
- Access to an exclusive study space
- Exclusive Library Ambassador swag and prizes
Minimum Qualifications for Membership
- Ambassadors must be current undergraduate FSU students
- Ambassadors must be in good academic standing
If you're interested in joining the Library Ambassadors program, sign-up at this link. For questions or more information, please contact Nikki Morse at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jonathan DaSo at email@example.com.