The mission of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee is to have a library that is culturally competent. Cultural competency is the ability to hold enlightened and mindful attitudes towards cultural norms and behaviors, this includes how people treat each other based on their various identities.
Florida State University Libraries will be a leading campus organization that embodies the promise of our shared definition of diversity and inclusion. We will be a learning and workplace environment that embraces the full spectrum of human and social identities and understands our differences as integral to our success as a library.
- Jessica Barmon, Technical Support Analyst
- Tiffanie Burt, Accounting Representative
- Bridgett Birmingham, Diversity and Inclusion Librarian
- Meagan Bonnell, Asst. Director of Marketing and Communication
- Courtney Felder, Assistant Director of Budget & Finance
- Kat Kerr, Strozier Circulation Supervisor & Course Reserves Coordinator
- Kirsten Kinsley, Assessment Librarian
- Jenni McKnight, Executive Director, Florida Book Awards
- Susannah Miller, Associate Dean of Administration
- Mallary Rawls, Resident Librarian
- Dave Rodriguez, Resident Librarian
- Sarah Stanley, Digital Humanities Librarian
- Denise Wetzel, STEM Research & Learning Librarian
Committee alumni: Carla Garay, Mohamed Berray, Theresa Arias, Keila Zayas-Ruiz, Michael Mohkamkar, Jonathan DaSo, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Yue Li