Pivot allows researchers and research administrators to identify new funding resources and potential collaborators while offering unparalleled insights and short-cuts to help research organizations win a larger share of available funding. Pivot contains funding opportunities for all disciplines and project types and includes information from the widest collection of federal, private, and international funding sponsors.
Note: You must access Pivot from a university computer if you have not already set up a user name and password.
An account is required to use Pivot:
1. Click on the Sign-up link in the upper right of the screen
2. Fill in all required fields
3. Use your institutional-assigned email address (this will be your User ID)
4. Create a password
5. Find and Select our institution from the Institution pull-down menu
6. Click the “Create my account” button and Pivot will send you an email to the address you supplied; in the email will be a verification URL
7. Click on the URL and you can begin using Pivot right away
Click Resources/Support for Quick Start guides and tutorials.
Pivot is provided by the Florida State University Office of Research.