Friend $50 / FSU Retiree $10*
- Borrowing privileges for one person at FSU Libraries’ circulating collections (15 books for up to 4 weeks)
- Use of the following services in library buildings on FSU campus only: access to subscriptions, online journals, eBooks, and databases
- Use of library microform readers, scanners, photocopiers, in-person reference assistance, and reading room access for rare books and archival materials.
- a 10% discount at the FSU Bookstore on most items.
- advance notice of and invitations to events such as the annual dinner, Brown Bag Luncheon Series, receptions, exhibit openings and other special programs.
- *The retiree fee is for those retired from FSU
Borrowing privileges for up to three family members plus the above benefits.
Dean's Circle $250*
Dean's Circle members receive the above benefits plus additional invitations to special library functions, and personal meetings with authors and special guests.
*Friends' library cards are valid for one year. Cards can be renewed through the same process as joining.