In 2016 FSU Libraries has
- Sent 398 students a series of personalized emails using MailChimp for pilot of Personal Librarian Program
- Created a video library with 48 unique videos; there were 2,885 views and 106 shares in 2016
- Developed a "Connect with FSU Libraries" tool for Blackboard. This tool was used 2,635 times in 2016, not including clicks to Research Guides
- Embedded in (4) sections of IFS2068 Global Engagement (required by all First Semester Abroad/First Year Abroad students, there were over 200 students); developed videos and aggregated into module as well as library assignment
- Embedded in (5) online ENC2135 sections; developed videos and interactive modules for course curriculum
In four sections of the online ENC2135, our Distance Services Librarian is providing the interactive library module and taking part in an Ask A Librarian discussion board, where students are provided a brief searching assignment then describe their process, successes, or challenges in a discussion board and assistance or advice is offered for stronger searching strategies.
A list of over 50 student questions about the library has been given to the Distance Services Librarian, who is planning on posting the answers on a LibGuides as Q & A with a Librarian and, in the future, plans to create a fun FSU Librarian AMA video based off these questions.