Group study rooms are available in Strozier and Dirac Libraries by reservation or on a first-come, first served basis. Reservations may be made online for up to two hours per day. Information about room capacity and available technology is available online by hovering over the “i” next to each room on the reservation page.
Use of the study rooms in the Strozier Learning Commons and in Dirac is limited to FSU students. These rooms remain unlocked at all times, with the exception of Room 107K in Strozier, which is kept locked. Keys to 107K may be checked out at the Learning Commons Circulation Desk. Advanced reservations are available for groups of 5 or less who are using the Mondopad. Walk-ins are accepted for groups of 6 or more.
Group study rooms in the Scholars Commons are limited to use by FSU graduate students, post-docs, and faculty. Keys for these rooms may be checked out at the Scholars Commons service desk.
The following policies apply to group study rooms in the Strozier Learning Commons, Scholars Commons and Dirac:
- Rooms, generally, may be booked three days in advance
- Rooms are for use by groups of 2 or more.
- Group members must show up within 15 minutes of their reservation time or the room will be released for others to use. The room may not be 'held' by an individual waiting for a group
- Rooms may be renewed if there is one available.
- Room keys may not leave the library.
- Libraries are not responsible for loss or theft of personal property. Do not leave personal belongings unattended; unattended items may be removed by building security upon the request of a group wishing to use the room.
- Room users may be asked to vacate any room by staff, and reservations for the room cancelled as needed.
- Windows must remain uncovered.
- Rooms are not soundproof. Please respect the need for quiet spaces.
- There is a $10 late fee for returning keys, plus $10 for each additional hour.