Finding resources is half the battle of research. Our materials can be discovered quickly with a catalog search limited to the Special Collections location
Our archival collections are described in greater detail in the finding aids. The finding aids can be searched through Archon.
Some of our collections have been digitized and are available in DigiNole’s Digital Library.
Our research guides provide greater contextual information about some of our collections.
Other collections within Strozier for researchers:
Resources for searching materials outside of FSU:
- ArchivesGrid: search for primary source materials from over 1,000 archival institutions
- WorldCat: search catalog records from over 10,000 libraries worldwide
- Digital Public Library of America (DPLA): search for online materials from US libraries, archives, and museums
- Florida Digital Newspaper Library: search the full text of historical and current Florida newspapers
- English Short Title Catalogue: search and read over 480,000 works from the British Library and other repositories in the British Isles and North America
- Universal Short Title Catalogue: search a collective database of all books published in Europe between the invention of printing and the end of the sixteenth century
- Association of Centers for the Study of Congress: The ACSC encourages the preservation of material that documents the work of Congress, including the papers of representatives and senators, and supports programs that make those materials available for educational and research use.