The Zimmerman Instructional Classroom is located on the first floor of Strozier Library on the west side of the buiding. Librarians are available to meet with classes for instruction in the effective use of information resources. After entering Strozier walk forward, passing circulation to the far wal;l, turn right and you will see a large glass room.This is the Zimmerman Classroom.
Instructors wishing to arrange instruction for courses with a research component should complete the form below, allowing one week notice. Please complete this form.
Library instruction can provide specialized instruction to help students:
- understand the research process
- focus and narrow a topic
- locate a variety of materials on specific subjects
- distinguish primary from secondary sources
- recognize scholarly vs. popular articles
- explore information resources
- prepare for future research needs
- reduce library anxiety