Learning District Tutors: Chemistry, Math, and Physics
Are you an undergraduate student who is a whiz in math, physics, or chemistry?
Do you have a desire to share your knowledge with other FSU students?
If so, you should apply to be a Learning District tutor today! The Learning District provides walk-in, late-night peer tutoring for all FSU students courtesy of University Libraries. Tutor pay is currently $14 per hour.
- A 3.0 GPA or better on all college-level coursework
- Ability to uphold all FSU Academic Honor policies and standards
- Have taken and passed (with a B or better) all of the classes listed below for the subject area in which you are applying to tutor:
Earned grades B or higher in courses up to CHM2211 or higher
Earned grades B or higher in courses up to MAC2312 or higher
Earned grades B or higher in courses up to PHY2054 or higher
- Most recent unofficial transcript
- A recommendation from a professor, TA, or research faculty in the subject area in which you are applying to tutor. View and download the faculty recommendation form
- A resume (optional)