Through the Florida Online Journals platform, the Libraries provide the FSU research community with a powerful tool for publishing journals, conference proceedings, and more.
The Florida OJ platform includes specialized software for managing the entire editorial process, from vetting submissions to coordinating peer review to publishing the final version of record. Five FSU journals are currently using the platform, including:
- The FSU Law Review
- HEAL: Humanism Evolving through Arts and Literature
- The Journal of Art for Life
- The Kudzu Review: FSU's Undergraduate Journal of Literature & Art
- The Owl: The FSU Undergraduate Research Journal
- PLAID: People Living with and Inspired by Diabetes
We are eager to forge new partnerships with FSU faculty and students who are interested in using Florida OJ. We provide free web hosting, training, and technical support, as well as expert consultations on trends and issues in academic publishing, including:
- open access publishing models
- copyright and licensing
- indexing and discovery
- altmetrics and bibliometrics
- digital preservation
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.