FSU Libraries strives to meet the research and learning needs of our scholars by providing timely and consistent access to scholarly materials. On this page, you can learn more about our strategies as well as find data, news, and information related to collection development activities at Florida State University.
My account allows you to renew materials, place holds, and more. To access, select the person icon in the top right corner of the website or choose Sign In in the top right corner of the OneSearch interface. This will also allow you to see your current loans and due dates for all materials. You must log in to your account to see full search results, access our online ordering system, or place Library Express Delivery Service requests. To see your Interlibrary Loan account information, access your ILLIAD account.
Through the search bar on the Library’s homepage, search for your resource by topic, title, or keywords. On the results page, please select Sign in from the yellow banner at the top of the page. By signing in, you will be able to view complete results and request materials.
Once you have selected your title, choose VIEW ONLINE for digital materials or GET IT for print materials. Choose an available option to access the resource: you can directly access the online materials, but you will need to select a location for physical materials. Options include:
- Library Pickup: Requested materials will be placed on hold at the circulation desk of the library you request.
- Library Express Delivery: Available for Faculty, staff, graduate students, and students registered with OAS, select your departmental office (or OAS) to have your material delivered there. Learn more about Library Express Delivery
- Curbside Pick Up: Select Strozier Library and allow 48 hours to process your request. You will get an email when your material is ready. If you have any questions, please call Strozier Library at 850-644-2706 or use our Ask Us online chat feature.
- Digitization: Available for some digital materials, you can request a section of the book be digitized. Allow 48 hours to process your request, and you will receive your material through your FSU email. We ask that you limit requests to no more than one chapter at a time.
Other Ways to get Materials
Interlibrary Loan and UBorrow provide FSU faculty, students, and staff an easy way to request materials not available at FSU.
Library Express Delivery Service (LEDS) delivers library materials for current FSU faculty, graduate students, staff, and students registered with OAS.
If an item is still checked out 60 days after its due date, the item will be declared "lost". Items declared lost will be assessed a $100 replacement fee. You may return these items or replace them (In "like new" or better condition) to have the $100 fine removed, provided they fall within the reimbursement policy listed below.
If you have already returned your items and are being charged please fill out a claimed return form: Claimed Returned
Late Return and Reimbursement Policy
The University Libraries has developed the following guidelines for patron return of any library materials. Missing/replacement items will not be accepted or payment reimbursed for:
- Books that have been declared lost for 12 months or more from its original due date.
- Items that have been withdrawn from the collection.
- Items that have already been replaced.
Library charges can be paid through Student Business Services
Call Library Fines Management at 850-645-8822, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. with any questions.
Members of the FSU community are granted borrowing privileges with their current FSU Card. See the FSU Card Center if you do not have a current FSU Card.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Browse all our FAQ